For the sake of transparency, we inform our users that this website uses the following cookies.
1. Technical cookies
These cookies are essential in order to be able to browse the website and to use certain features. Without the technical cookies, which are strictly necessary, the basic website navigation services cannot be provided. As stated in the disposition No. 229 of 8 May 2014 of the Privacy Authority, cookies "are not to be used for other purposes and they are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, guaranteeing the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or to authenticate in order to access restricted areas); Analytics cookies, which shall be regarded as technical cookies, in cases where these are used directly by the website operator to collect aggregated information regarding the number of users and the way they visit the website; functionality cookies, which allow a user to browse the website according to a set of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase), aimed at improving the service provided to the user".
Pursuant to Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code, "technical" cookies do not require user consent.
In this regard, the Opinion 4/2012 (WP194) on Cookie Content Exemption, issued by the Article 29 Working Party made it clear that user consent is not necessary when there are:
1) cookies containing data compiled by the user (session identifier): These are either session cookies or, in some cases, persistent cookies lasting for a few hours;
2) authentication cookies: session cookies used for the purposes of the authenticated services;
3) safety cookies focused on users, used to identify authentication abuse. These are persistent cookies limited to a certain amount of time;
4) session cookies for media players, such as cookies for "flash" players, expiring at the end of a browser session;
5) session cookies for load balancing, expiring at the end of a browser session;
6) persistent cookies for the customization of the user interface, expiring at the end of a browser session (or lasting slightly longer);
7) cookies for sharing content through third parties’ social media plugins, to be used by members of social networks who are already logged in.
By way of example, some technical cookies used on this website are mentioned below:
• abiogenPrivacy: cookie used to store the acceptance of the conditions relating to privacy shown on the banner present on each page
2. Performance cookies (Analytics cookie)
Our Company (or the service providers acting on behalf of the company itself) may insert performance cookies in your navigation device.
The information gathered through performance cookies will be used exclusively by Abiogen Pharma S.p.A. Performance cookies collect anonymous information concerning the way users use the website and its various functionalities. For example, our performance cookies collect information about the website pages that you visit most often. Our performance cookies do not collect personal information. A link to our cookies policy is available on each page of this website. By continuing to use this website and its functionalities, you authorize us to insert performance cookies in your navigation device.
3. Third party cookies
Google Analytics cookie: this website uses the Google Analitycs service to count single page views.
- 2b5fe7d2bc813a8472774dbb7b870778 (Session Cookie)
- 8312acca94acb2d5e201cab6d9705c2d (Session Cookie)
- 30d8f7618dddc27869cdea453ebb74e8 (Persistent Cookie)
- di2 (Persistent Cookie)
- dt (Persistent Cookie)
- loc (Persistent Cookie)
- uid (Persistent Cookie)
- um (Persistent Cookie)
- uvc (Persistent Cookie)
- vc (Persistent Cookie)
- bt2 (Persistent Cookie)
- _ga (Persistent Cookie)
- _gat (Persistent Cookie)
- __utma (Persistent Cookie)
- __utmt (Persistent Cookie)
- __utmb (Persistent Cookie)
- __utmc (Session Cookie)
- __utmz (Persistent Cookie)
- __utmv (Persistent Cookie)
Enabling / disabling cookies through the browser
In compliance with the current provisions, requiring that the user is instructed on the procedure to eliminate or to manage cookies, please find below the relevant instructions to do so. Most Internet browsers (e.g. Microsoft Windows Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari) are set by default to automatically accept cookies. You can change your browser settings independently, to either accept or reject cookies. Alternatively, you may choose to receive a warning message prior to accepting a cookie from the websites visited. Please note that by completely disabling cookies in your browser you may not be able to use all of our interactive features. If you access the internet from multiple computers in different locations, it is necessary to make sure that each browser is set up to meet your preferences.
In the case of different kinds of devices (e.g. computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.), you will have to ensure that each browser on each device is set up to meet your preferences with regard to cookies. You may also choose to delete all cookies installed in the cookie folder of your browser(s). Each browser has different procedures for the management of cookies settings.
For example, in Firefox, by selecting Tools-> Options -> Privacy from the menu, you will access a control panel that allows to define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and to remove them. The links to the specific pages for the management of cookies on different browsers are listed below:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10;
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it;
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies;
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html;
- Apple Safari: http://www.apple.com/it/privacy/use-of-cookies/.